Gigs: Jesus and Mary Chain

Posted by Mike Diesel | Posted in | Posted on 10:59 AM

Jesus and Mary Chain in Houston!

A little after discovering Black Rebel Motorcycle Club back in 00s, I found the diamond in the rough that is Jesus and Mary Chain. Their debut of "Psychocandy" has been called one of the most important albums from the late 80s, and I totally agree. Their style certainly reflects in the music of BRMC and others. Lost of fuzz and heavy distortion is what I crave, man! That being said, they are coming to The House Of Blues March 13th, making their way to SXSW!! If you're not familiar with this band here's a couple of my favorite tracks from "Psychocandy" but their whole catalog has been re-released with a 2disk + DVD. Awesome, right?!! I know, I know..

JESUS AND MARY CHAIN AT THE HOUSE OF BLUES

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Share

[Get This]